A neighborhood space to connect with creative people who are passionate about their work and their world. Memberships available for every budget.
Located in the basement level of the historic White Rock United Methodist Church, The Mix features a wide-open coworking space, with plenty of smaller spaces to work with small groups or to be alone with your thoughts. We are Introvert Friendly!
- Free coffee, teas and other beverages, plus healthy and not-so-healthy snacks
- Wifi service at 45 Mbps including 6 Mbps uploads, plus partitioned service for conference rooms (Fiber coming soon!)
- A variety of workspaces available daily, including private and semi-private spaces, standing desks and large project tables, and even outdoor seating. Our six creative spaces are open for coworking, and one is designated as a "sshhh" zone daily
- Free or low-cost MixWell fitness classes
Our Creative Spaces include:
- An artists' studio including a stainless double-sink and lots of natural light
- A sewing lab outfitted with Viking machines, serger and digital embroidery machine. Home of The Ahadi Collective, a commercial sewing business we are accelerating with a community of African refugees.
- Textiles workroom, hosted by The Shabby Sheep
- Conference room with flexible seating for 16, and video conferencing coming soon
- Sound production studio
- A dance studio, hosted by Epiphany DanceArts
Open Daily 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Evenings and Weekends by Appointment)